I just finished my Elena! I’m very happy about this one! I made it with midweight linen—color is Antique. I made size small so I was able to get this out of 3 yards of linen with nothing but scraps left. In fact, I was forced to Seam one of my sleeves down the center because I couldn’t cut it on a fold! I think it looks awesome! Gonna‘ say I planned it that way! I took my time with this one—making French seams and top stitching quite a bit. I also made a small modification at the sleeve bottoms, adding a band with a tuck and making them long. I’m not decided if I’ll add a button or just wear a vintage pin to close it. I’m wearing it with Bella from an earlier post, made in Indian block print voile. Can’t wait for Fall!