Hi everyone! I am excited about my next project. Some time ago I saw some VERY gathered overalls made by a Japanese designer. Not only were they originally over $300, they were no longer available (not that I would have paid that much ☹️). Anyway I decided to try To make my own pair inspired by the Japanese ones. I used the bib from Harper and the Jaqueline pants, cutting my pants much wider than the pattern And cutting Harper small and more straight across the bottom. Before adding the tucks, the waist was a whopping 106”! here are my cute overalls! I put pockets on the sides of my hips using the Harper pockets as patterns. I thought of taking tucks or pleats around the ankles, but I really love the flowy skirt feeling I get from this. If anyone is interested in trying this I took some pictures of my process I could post.