I just made Lucille. This is an older pattern not currently available on the website, and I had to purchase it from an alternate site. That said, it’s a lot like other slip patterns with just a different hem treatment. I didn’t modify the pattern much except to reposition some of the pleat lines. I made a mistake attaching the bias binding at the neck. Instead of placing the join in the center of the back, I put it center front. Oops! Instead of ripping it out and redoing, I put a tiny MOP button there. I like it! I have the crocheted flower necklace on my mannequin made from flowers ordered on Etsy and modeled after the one TG wore in one of her videos.
Also, I just received one of the sets of labels I designed and ordered from spoonflower. I put it in my dress. I expect it to do the lovely fraying around the edges with washing.