I just finished a jumper. I used the Summer pattern but then went off-script. I made a top band for the bib and stitched down the pleats about half way. I then added elastic to the bottom; moved the pockets after making the wider at the top, gathering and binding them; and placed crescent shaped bindings at the lower hips, threading and cinching them. I think if I try this again I’ll make the side seams higher and make it a bit wider through the bust. This fits my mannequin better than me. She is old and the size I was 20 years ago😬 🤨 I’ll probably wear this more in cooler weather with tights, short boots, and a turtleneck.