Hey ladies! I didn't fancy working on my book yesterday so I had a day off sewing and made some Daniella pants out of berry red linen/wool mix 215gsm (15% wool, really lovely and soft too) and a Lillian from 125gsm black linen. Last time I sewed I also made a Josie out of a wool knit and made it into a turtleneck! Looks kind of fun with this...
I made Daniella a couple of weeks ago in another wool/linen mix, this time a stripe. I think I prefer them to the plain ones. I LOVE Daniella! I had to lengthen them of course as all her trousers are SO short, but just love them. I also made these striped ones a bit wider than the red ones. (quilted Hanten house coat by me and old linen dress from etsy)
I'm thinking I might self draft some balloon pants like this for myself but ones that mean I can have side pockets. I don't like where the pockets sit on this (and didn't add them).
I saved some pics of some pants that are similar and I LOVE the ombre. I am going to try to figure out how to make them!